*Shakes fist at Tigerlily and Chica for tagging me* ;)
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.
Here goes, now we'll all know just how geeky I am:
1. Ever since I was a kid I've had a fascination with "little worlds/things". For example - I really like aquariums because when done right it is a little world. A mini-ecosystem. I've been like that forever - loved Barbie, loved miniatures...etc. Haha my childhood "dream" was to have a miniature town similar to the one like in the movie Beetlejuice. So it makes sense that I like SL so much! :)
2. I really enjoy drinking socially and I'm not so sure I'll ever grow outta it. Heck, I'm 26 and still love the bar scene. BUT I get the worst hangovers known to man. Seriously. Day after going out to the bars, I'm LUCKY if I can get out of bed to do anything but vomit before 5pm. EEEEEEW. Most times the night was so good, it was worth it though!
3. I'm a loner with only a handful of people I'd call friends. This is 100% ok with me and preferable.
4. I believe strongly in Karma and I enjoy seeing "instant karma" profusely! For and example of instant karma: lol, ok not the best example, but the only one I could think of off the top of my head. One day I listed something on SLB for $0L by accident. This is when my things were transfer still and it was CLEARLY not a freebie. There were other colors of the same shirt, for 65L listed at the same time. So some girl starts to buy copies of the $0L shirt. She gets about 3-4 before I notice. I think "oh shit, but meh, my fault". So, I raise the price to what it was supposed to be. She however did NOT notice the price going back to what it's supposed to be and continued to buy about 6 more copies.
5. Forgetfullness is one of my biggest vises. I'll forget your name, to call, your birthday, etc. If it's possible to forget, most likely, I've forgotten. Lemme just apologize ahead of time for all those who have to deal with this. lol.
6. Pretty much everything I know that I find useful in my life - has been self taught.
7. I enjoy learning - to the point that I actually STOP liking something if I've learned everything there is to know about it.
8. I have Lupus. An auto-immune disorder where your immune system attacks various organs/functions of your body. For me - it attacks my kidneys, my joints, my brain and my blood.
Ok, last fact is a cop-out if you've read my blog, cuz it's been said...but I can't think of anything else right now and wanna stop doing this!
And um, I don't tag anyone back... because, man, the blog feeds are getting outta control. LOL! Nah, really, I just have no clue who hasn't been tagged now.