Tuesday, January 15, 2008

*Drumroll*

The stores for Couture Isle have been chosen! Thank you to everyone who applied. I'm constantly amazed at the creativity in Second Life! You all are so talented! :)

So without further delay... the 4 people who have been chosen to occupy the shops!

Abraxxa Anatine - EarthStones
Abraxxa mostly does Jewelry but dabbles in a little bit of everything. When I was bouncing around the grid from shop to shop I bumped into Abraxxa at her shop. She's a very friendly girl and I think you guys will really enjoy her creations... they are quite spectacular!



Alice Demonia - Body Project
Alice has some really cool eyes annnnd they're very well done! Tons of em! What I liked about Alice is that she not only has natural looking eyes but she's got funky ones too.



Fae Spark - Neko Inustrial Works

Fae's got a little bit of everything! Belts, shoes, jewelry, prefabs, and more... an overall cool shop. I fell in love with the belts, personally! Gotta love a good belt!



Cherise Benavente - PoLished Hair
Cherise has some beautiful hair and her main store is really well done too! And who doesn't like hair shopping?? :P


So! Look for these shops soon across from Nyte'N'Day! I'm sure they'll be set up ASAP.

No comments: